Tuesday, August 21, 2007

***email transmission of the day***


Adam sends Mer the an AP article-

Subject: The Daily Athenaeum - W.Va. billboard declares devils
hatred for church; townspeople dislike sign

CEDAR GROVE, W.Va. (AP) -The devil made them do it.

Read more


Mer sends to Claire, and so it goes…

C: "Jesus was unconventional," he said. "For churches to be growing they need to be cutting-edge, they have to be unconventional as well. Obviously you are going to ruffle some feathers doing something so bold. We want people to understand church doesn't have to be boring."

That is cool. but they're not pulling it off very well.


M: I think it's ridiculous.

C: The "hate" thing is stupid....makes me think of God hates f@gs

M: Of course it's stupid. The dev1l hates the church because he <3s f@gs. j/k!


C: I love church, the dev1l AND f@gs!

M: I like goliath as a cyclops, winged, chicken butt giant.

C: transmish: Mos Def = David.

M: I feel so beetchy today. Want to scre@m at someone. People annoy me

C: Me too, we gotta watch Faster, P*ssycat. K*ll! K*ll! It's so full of hot girl rage.

M: GOD, it still won't let me upload picture (regarding previous blog).
I need dragon costume. Added new tag "I f#$king hate everything"

C: "I need dragon costume" ?

M: 'cause I am breathing fire today. Potentially making strange dinosaur-like noises. Passer Byers take note.

C: I'm s@d1stic like my name was $@de.
I delight in making people feel stupid. It's because I hate myself.

M: I don't want to make ppl feel stupid

I just want to bl_lrn them to a crisp with my
l@ser be@m eyes and/or fire breath.
I shudder with h@te.

C: Are you 100% dragon, or mostly sea monster?

M: The dragon emerges from the sea occasionally
(say once every 40-45 days)
to breathe fire on the unwitting masses
Much like the merrow emerges from the sea
to entice Irishmen who live in costal cottages
though, that aspect hasn't of yet worked out in my favor

C: That's poetry, thar. I wanna be a selkie...is that like a merrow?
My dragon comes out every 29 days.

Her name is Flo and she's a mean Chinese auntie.

M: 3 things:
1)
Phycodurus eques
2) Dragon in the Sea

3) or simply "Teggie" the Welsh version of "nessie" (my name being Welsh and all)

C:
1. "It is illegal to catch and keep sea dragons, as they are a protected species." You should get a tattoo of one! Fighting a swan!

2. that book is g@y. J/K!

3. I am Welsh too! Don’t I resemble this famous Welsh person? Har har har

(see picture at top)

M:
1. that should be a 2 fur tuesday
2. you are!
3. you resemble everyone. everyone except me. so there. i hate everything.


No comments: