Friday, July 6, 2007

**email transmission of thursday: help me**

Mer sends this to Clarie (CB) and Craig (CM)...
Craig just hung up on me. tell him i’m brain dead.

CM: I said "I hate the phone" and you said "I hate you too". I am crying right now :-(

M 2 CM: when i say that, it just means "i love you". plus i'm brain dead, and all my responses are guttural and perfunctory.

CM: teh :-)

M 2 CM: i feel like @ss

CM: just think about shania twain!

M 2 CM: can shania clone a non hungs mer?

M 2 CB: seriously. can you clone one of me that isn't hungs? what if i am developing bell's palsy?

CB: You aren’t!!!

CM: awwwww!! I wish I could make you feel better!

M 2 CM: me too, teh! i think i'm developing bell's palsy.

CM: no you aren't! don't even think those thoughts! or they will start to come true!! think of butterflies!! and amoebas!

M 2 CB: You’re right. my symptoms don't match at all. maybe it is just a Hemifacial Spasm.

CB: That’s what it is.

M 2 CB: ahh! it is the galway canal swans! maybe a swan hit me in the face with it's beak. those guys are vicious!

CB: It beak slapped you?

M: yeah, and made me fall and scrap my elbow too. it wasn't the vino, it was the swan.

CB: Heh. Teh. My butt hurts.

M: it was the hot dogs. i hear they make your butt hurt, especially if you eat them real fast.

CB: Totally. BUTT I woke up with my butt hurting before I ate said dog. I think I was nekid, too…umm…

M: were you singing a tiffany song?

No comments: