Wednesday, July 11, 2007

**drunk voice mail dictation**

Claire leaves the best messages at like 3 am. It’s not a bootie call cause she’s my bffr, it’s drunk dialing and it flippin’ rules.

Ejemplo uno

Hey Mer, it’s Claire. I’m wasted baetch. I don’t know (pause) what are you doing? I’m drunk son…~indiscernible babble~ Almost got into a fight with these girls…I think it’s because they’re white & getting pizza. Huh huh. I don’t even know, but it sucks. One girl was trying to be all in my face and I was all like ~nicey nice voice blah blah~ so I gave her my pizza. I’m not sure what happened. It’s so f#*ked up. Maybe dudes will call be & that’d be awesome. Loaf you, bye!!!

Ejemplo dos

Mer, it’s Claire! I’m so wasted. I’m @ this party. I don’t even know what’s going on. I’m f*#king wasted. There’s disco, listen! I’m so drunk, I feel nauseous. I think I am gonna hurl. I’m going to try to find a place to hurl. Mer! I love you, love you a lot (in gargled dinosaur voice).

No comments: