Monday, July 9, 2007

**overly personal email transmission**

C: Today fcking sucks

M: i know. mondays are like waking up into a bad dream.
like, "oh crap, this IS my life"
one time a few months after i started this job
i closed my "office" door and balled my eyes out like a baby
when it hit me that this was my life
then i got mad at myself and swore to never do that again.


C: You mean cry? Or work this job?

It’s just a means to an end. I keep telling myself that. I HAVE to do this, and keep this job. b/c being unemployed BLOWS!

M: crying is on par with working this job
i just did a really great bit on what it would be like to be my mother
"i'm gonna vote like my husband
and never question anything he says.
i'm really into floral decorating and gardening"
then gestured like i was vomiting
accompanying it with a really great blughech noise
i love my mom
but would never want her life


C: BLUGHECH is my new favorite thing.

C: I just wanna go “YOU TRYNA GET LOCO WITH ME, ESE?!?”


Claire sends...Mer edits

M: heck yes! was that on the Belafonte?

Claire sends...Mer edits

Craig: so much

M: maybe we have malaria?
i saw a t-shirt in the window of the outdoor shop in she-town
with a mosquito that said "got blood?”
remember that pu-rens song "musky toe"?
maybe i don't want my mom's life
but i do want to be pampered
i'm a g d princess.

C: There is seriously something in the water or air. EVERYONE I SPEAK TO IS AN IDIOT

M: is it like Rome? is our emperor poisoned? did he hang his horse?
NEROOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

C said...

that mosquito is from someone's etsy shop...i will figure it out and give them credit.