Thursday, May 24, 2007

we're snorglicious (def)

ummmmm welcome to Mer de Clair. as far as I can tell from reading Altavista Babelfish, it means something like "Sea of Light" in French, which I don't really speak. If you scrunch it up, like in the blog's URL, it looks like "Shit Clear" which is pretty cool too. I'm Claire, and Mer and I are working on this little operation together! She works for the government or something, and I work for corporate America, but despite this, we're still tewtelly sick twisted bitches. I mean, we're nice girls. We do all sorts of creative shit, but it's hard to focus, since we're both Air Signs. Like the dynamic musical duo of OutKast, we are Aquemini! We make songs sometimes, too. Someone said we sounded like a girl version of Ween. We did a song called "Don't Suck Dick in the Planetarium" but I think the recording is lost. We'll re-do it. We write tshirt slogans all the time, and someday we'll make them!

I made this yesterday :




and this today :


cheers!



No comments: