Friday, May 25, 2007

imaginary boyfriends vol. 1

I've always loved Alexander Hamilton...he was a New Yorker who loved the city and did so much to help it grow (though I'm sure he had the typical Native-raping, Slave-owning, Founding-Father-Bullshit going on). He's totally dashing, especially on the new tens, right? So dreamy. I think he and Aaron Burr were totally boyfriends!

It all ended so tragically...



I'm happy that M*A*S*H is on TV Land these days, because I just can't get enough of that Dr. BJ Honeycutt! I'd give him a BJ anytime! I mean, Alan Alda was hot and the ladies man and all, but damn, Beej! I want a mustache ride!

2 comments:

merlikethesea said...

claire, i hate mustaches. ewwh, gross. i love 19 year olds. tee hee, such a perv.

C said...

well, I totally love them, and so we'll just have to not speak of it. shall I retitle the tag "Claire Loves the 'Stache" ?