Monday, May 28, 2007

Mustache Monday Vol. 1

With less than half an hour remaining on this Monday, the last day of my 25th year, or I guess my 26th year, as I'm turning 26, well, not until 5:45 tomorrow, actually. ANYWAY. without further ado, I present to you, Mustache Mondays!

Earlier tonight I watched part of Magnum, P.I. My dad used to watch the hell out of that show when I was growing up! Later, this made much more sense. I guess I inherited his taste?


Selleck's 'stache is so 80s, so leatherman with the buttless chaps in the Pride parade. His bushy eyebrows are like little ladies in waiting, small valets to attend the kingly pushbroom of love!



Speaking of kings on this Mustache Monday before my birthday, we move now to a historical mustache who shares said birthday! King Charles II of England, who put the ladies back on the stage after years of oppression, and introduced those cute li
ttle spaniels like Charlotte had on Sex in the City. Not to mention other political stuff, which I'm going to go Wikipedia right now.

Happy Birthday, Chuck!


No comments: