Friday, November 9, 2007

*email transmission of yesterday*

Ridiculously long email string that is actually heavily edited.
Hours of productivity lost.


C is Claire, H is Craig, M is Mer and J is Josh

(previously celebrated in MM Vol. 10)

(starting in mid-string)

J: Oh god, and now it’s just ___ and me back here and she’s talking about death…
Joshua
Your Ass’ Coordinator

C: Death rules!!!
El Dia De Los Muertos

J: Except when you’re discussing it with someone who’s, um, how do I put this gently? Old.
Joshua
Your Mom’s Coordinator


M: it's like making holocaust jokes with a j3w and a german.

J: I notice that you spelled jew as j3w… you know it’s not a bad word, right?
Joshua
Needs to Find a New Job as Some Other Sort of Coordinator Coordinator


J: Yeah… You hate jews. Excuse me, j3ws.

C: I mean I was disappointed to find out you WEREN’T a-choo!

J: Don’t get me wrong, I have no fear of death… I just don’t want to discuss it with someone who is significantly closer to it than I… there’s too much smiling and nodding to be done.
Joshua
Fanaticism Coordinator


H: you have no fear of death? I'm jealous. I'm terrified.

C: Me too…..jealous and terrified. I gotta get right with Jesus. Which means I have to give up the Juice….. I mean J3Ws

J: That’s why it’s so much better just not to believe in Jesus!
Joshua
The Son of God’s Coordinator


M: *clearing throat* Attention please, a child has been lost in the tunnel of goats.

J: YOU’RE A GOAT… IN A TUNNEL… or something.
Joshua
Livestock Coordinator


C: I just LOL’d re:Livestock Coordinator.

J: Was it a laugh out loud or a BAH out loud, goat?
Joshua

Mental Anguish Coordinator

M: the tunnel is a metaphor for jesus.

C: Oh, I thought the goats were for S’tan….

C: I just have a lasting anxiety in my soul, having been the victim of countless disasters in past lives, including but not limited to:
1. Pompeii
2. the Holocaust
3. the Vietnam War
This betch has died in a LOT of tragedies….i gotta get right with Laksmi the 8 armed goddess baby.


J: So which is it… jesus or laksmi? Or are they the same to you?
Joshua
Questioning Coordinator


M: don't you know there is only one true way to heaven? jesus said "i am the way, the truth, the light. no man enters into heaven, but by me."

J: Go read your bible, jesus freak.

Jesus… Satan… Same thing.
Joshua
Devil’s Adovcate Coordinator


J: So the fax machine just started dialing by itself, without anyone near it or feeding a fax into it… I think satan has heard our conversation…
Joshua
Sh!t-My-Pants Coordinator


C: Dang, has it been 7 years ALREADY?

M: the people in my office are probably wondering why i am laughing so loud. and then quietly snickering to myself in manner of pee wee herman.

J: So something’s definitely going… there was quite a bit of level 2 whispering when the team came back from the meeting a bit ago…
Joshua
Probably Not Going To Be Working Here Much Longer Coordinator


C: Something or someone?

J: Oh, um, “going on” not “going”… Damn you, Claire, beat me… Kinsey.

H: yeah claire...beat him. beat him real nice.

M: uhhh...i don't get it

J: Go back to church, Mary Magdalene!
Joshua
The Trip to Hell Coordinator


M: best one yet
sh!the@d mcf1_1ckf@ce

J: When are you coming to NYC? We are so gonna fight. And, no, I won’t go easy on you just cause you look like a girl.
Joshua
B!tchslap Coordinator

C: Josh, she can totally kick your @$$.

M: totally kick your @$$. i have two older brothers AND i'm from bum f1_1ck. you don't stand a chance nancy boy.

J: Pleeeeease… I grew up in the projects… and I know Gun Fu.
Joshua
Your Funeral Coordinator

M:

J: Umm… does that mean that you’re tough?
Cause to me it means you got punched in the face.

Some of us are skilled enough to dodge punches…
Joshua

Smooth Coordinator

M: i got into a fight with some concrete stairs and got a better nose out of it.
what did you ever get out of dodging punches?

J: Respect.
Joshua
Accounting Coordinator


C: Oh, you’re back to normal now?

J: Yeah, I love accounting.
I’m going out for a cig before I start denying people their unemployment… anyone want to join?
Joshua
Poverty Coordinator

No comments: