Monday, October 22, 2007

Mustache Monday, Vol. 21

Please, please do your soul a favour and go see Lars and the Real Girl. It's Oscar time for Mr. Gosling, that's for sure. It's so "feel good" without being cheesy, and perfectly poignant and subtly funny without resorting to the easy jokes about a life-sized sex doll.

And best of all......

It didn’t take much time for Gosling to settle on the right look for Lars. “Those things, like I had a beard and I was shaving it off for the film,” explained Gosling. “Then I caught a glimpse of myself with the mustache and I saw him. I thought, ‘There he is.’ So the mustache just came that easily.


I'll come that easily!!! Thanks, Ryan!!!

4 comments:

Craig Middleton said...

that is SO hot! you look so great with him!!!

Anonymous said...

I told you that I'm crazy for this Gosling, cousin!

Brian said...

Damn, someone's got some photoshopping skeelz

merlikethesea said...

don't you know? merdeclair is all about the Microsoft Paint skillz. that's where it's at.