Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BEWARE: rat squirrelz in our nation's capital


so, on my coffee break today, a colleague and I were discussing
the possibility that the rats and squirrels in dc had cross-bred
and were producing these hidious rat-like squirrels.
the first time i spotted this bottle brush, slinking creature i was literally horrified. i mean, these creepazoids don't even hop, they CRAWL
Bob suggested we call it a "squat", which is quite appropriate,
however when you mix their Spanish names you get "ratardilla"
which aptly describes this entire thought process...
then i found out this $h*t is real
and suspect some Laotian Rock Rat smuggling operation,
which honestly, would make me feel much better about it somehow.

1 comment:

Cory said...

That is weird. But hey, so are a lot of things.

Not sure what you meant about me changing my blog title...actually I think I get it but I am not apt to follow the suggestion. Also, as I am a stickler for things like this, Ecuador is not spelled with a Q...yes, in The Kings Royal Golden English tongue the equator has the letter Q, which, by the way, is a pretty damn cool letter, Queen.

But here in the Spanish playground/breeding experiment they use C for that word.

Was that long winded and unneeded? Likely. Did I go back and erase it and simplifiy? No.

Hope that DC is not sinking into the ocean yet...get every penny you can before it does!

¡Lugeo!